Saturday 7 June 2008

Lots of things!!

Well, too much to tell really...............
Went to Blue Boar barbecue and had a good time.
Boring week in work after the bank holiday.
Then ........went to the Wychwood festival!!!!!!!
IT WAS FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saw some fantastic bands; met some lovely people; bought lots of ethnic trinkets; ate lots of scrumptious food and the sun shone down on us all weekend!!!
Life does not get any better then last weekend!!!
Watch out for further updates on this - we do have a couple of great video clips, unprofessionally shot by me on my phone! I will let Steve upload those.
Now today I have to go and do a LOT of weeding down at the allotment. Steve went and strimmed yesterday so that we could see where the beds are!!! So, I will go and do some more retrieval today!!

No comments: