Monday 9 June 2008

Monday Blues


Well, another day, another dollar as the saying goes.
The picture of Bryn Celli Ddu - an ancient burial site on Ynys Mon - thought I would include it because it is a lovely place to just be.

I have just returned from work, thank goodness.

I find it terribly hard working in Ultrasound, as I do, in the summer months.

I spend all day in the dark or under artificial light while my patients' all swan around in their summer clothes exclaiming about the heat outside!! It's pants!!!!

Poor Steve has just gone to do a night shift - so I guess it could be worse.

Just had an e-mail from a lady who is running a women only drumming and generally celebrating, shamanic-type weekend in Devon in September. There are still places left - so I am tempted to go.

No comments: